So this is just a quick snap shot, 20 seconds, 360° video. Sorry it appears my elves got a hold of it and put their lovely finger prints on the lens. I guess I could've made the video a full two minutes so that you could hear the car alarms going off after the fireworks finally stopped, but I think you get the idea.
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Li Ren in Spring
Walking through my apartment complex, I stopped with the intention of taking pictures of some of the flowers that are in bloom. That's of course when the fireworks started up and I figured a video would be better, just so you can get the full effect of living in Li Ren.
So this is just a quick snap shot, 20 seconds, 360° video. Sorry it appears my elves got a hold of it and put their lovely finger prints on the lens. I guess I could've made the video a full two minutes so that you could hear the car alarms going off after the fireworks finally stopped, but I think you get the idea.
So this is just a quick snap shot, 20 seconds, 360° video. Sorry it appears my elves got a hold of it and put their lovely finger prints on the lens. I guess I could've made the video a full two minutes so that you could hear the car alarms going off after the fireworks finally stopped, but I think you get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment