Ostrava: Living in “the sticks” of the Czech Republic
Is it the guy with the hood?
Has to be the guy with the sunglasses!
Hahaha. I've really loved the comments I've gotten on this photo :) I was definitely going for the only chica in the group, but you all .... on purpose, or on accident ... see something totally different. I appreciate it :)
It's on purpose Sweet Pea! Of course you are the only Chica...and they guys are fortunate to have a Chica on their team!
Is it the guy with the hood?
ReplyDeleteHas to be the guy with the sunglasses!
ReplyDeleteHahaha. I've really loved the comments I've gotten on this photo :) I was definitely going for the only chica in the group, but you all .... on purpose, or on accident ... see something totally different. I appreciate it :)
ReplyDeleteIt's on purpose Sweet Pea! Of course you are the only Chica...and they guys are fortunate to have a Chica on their team!
ReplyDelete