Ostrava: Living in “the sticks” of the Czech Republic
Thursday, October 27, 2011
My New Home
These are the school grounds. And in the background, the tallest building is my apartment building. More pics of the apartment to come! I just don't think it's presentable yet ...
I am surprised that they celebrate Halloween. I though it was an american holiday. Sounds like you are adjusting well. Keep those kiddo's in line. Stay safe. Love, Aunt Denny
As an international school, we do try to celebrate many different holidays. One of the Chilean moms organized the trick or treating. I'm not sure they do Halloween there either, but she tried to do it with little trinkets instead of candy. I think that defeats the point of trick or treating! :) So good to here from you Aunt Denny!!!
I am surprised that they celebrate Halloween. I though it was an american holiday. Sounds like you are adjusting well. Keep those kiddo's in line. Stay safe.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Denny
As an international school, we do try to celebrate many different holidays. One of the Chilean moms organized the trick or treating. I'm not sure they do Halloween there either, but she tried to do it with little trinkets instead of candy. I think that defeats the point of trick or treating! :) So good to here from you Aunt Denny!!!
ReplyDelete